Monday, October 26, 2009

Not me!


Are you feeling guilty for being so tired that you just forgot to brush your teeth before bed? Did you leave clean laundry in the washer for three days straight just to have to re-wash it to get that smell out? Join the fun over at MckMamas blog.. you wont regret it!

This weekend, I certainly did not go on strike... I was definitely not fed up with my lack of sleep help around the house and not cook dinner or clean for the rest of the day. I would never bail on my responsibilities like that.

I was not craving homemade chocolate chip cookies this week and therefore I did not make a special trip to the store just to buy chocolate chips and baking soda. I would never go out of my way to feed my cravings.

I do not still take advantage of my DH getting off early on Thursdays. I did not fix dinner earlier in the day just so I could run out the door and not have to worry about it. I did not drive 30 minutes by myself just to wander around the mall aimlessly, get my nails done, and even let the hair-straightening-stand straighten my hair. I don't treasure my little-bit of mommy time one single bit.

My sweet dog did not figure out how to open up her bed that resides in her cage and pull all the fluff out. I did not just re-stuff it and do not have to re-stuff every time she is in there longer than 5 minutes. I am not too cheap to just go buy her a new bed.


What have you not done this week?

5 comments:

Karen said...

are you going crazy?

Blessed Mama said...

i have been threatening to go on strike for a couple weeks now, but the chanting of the dishes gets to me so i relent and wash them anyway... i'm glad you're strong enough to resist :)

love your blog...

Deborah said...

Ah, Mommy time, truly a gift from God to maintain our sanity!

Kt's Un-Predictable Dating Life said...

Go on strike? you? never! Man I sure do come from a perfect *cough* family :)

Sarah said...

LoL Excellent Not Me Monday!
((hugs & blessings))