Friday, October 23, 2009

5 ? Friday!

My Little Life
It's Friday already?! Can't fathom how this week went by so fast..
Hop on over to Mama M's blog and join in the fun!




1. Whats your favorite horror movie?
I HATE horror movies! I used to be able to watch them in high school but I just can't take the feeling! I know, I am a wimp!


2. Bath tub or Hot tub?
Hot Tub!!! Mostly because I do have a huge garden tub, but it doesn't have jets! The jets are what make the experience, right?

3. Do you prefer to view a movie at the theater or at home?
I can't even remember the last time I watched a movie in the theater! So today, I would chose to watch a movie in the theater! Speaking of, we are planning on taking C to his very first movie this weekend. Lots and lots of popcorn!

4. If you could chose a maid, cook or chauffeur, which one would you choose?
If you speak to me on a daily basis, you know the answer to this.... a maid!!!!! Hands down. Possibly a maid who would write my grocery list. Is that asking too much?

5. Electric Slide, Boot Scootin' Boogie, or the Macarena?
Electric Slide all the way! Mostly because its the one I know the best (well, except the Macarena.. but the slide never gets old!)



MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

All of us mommies just need a wife!

Tamara

http://theunexperiencedmom.blogspot.com/

Mindi said...

How fun, his first movie! Planning on taking my little 2 year old this December-have fun!! :)

Mama M. said...

Oooh, what movie are you gonna see?!! It's always fun taking the kiddos to their first movie! Well, most of the time its fun!! Hope you enjoy it!! See you next week?!