It was brought to my attention that I sounded a little crazy in my Not Me!. Well, I could very well be heading there.
But, am I allowed one crazy day here and there?
Yes, I ignored all housework for an entire afternoon.
Yes, we stayed in our pajamas until noon yesterday. We were getting caught back up!
We are preparing for a very long deployment next summer. Stressed about it? Yes. Scared? If you only knew. I have not really faced the reality of it and haven't really talked about it out loud too much. We will survive here at home, what else can we do about it?
You could say I am taking advantage of Daddy being home. I have been known to run off to shop by myself in the evening these past couple weeks.
We all have the days when we say out loud, "you are so lucky Daddy is coming home in an hour!". I am so blessed that I still live an hour and a half away from my family and I can head there (or vise versa) when I feel lonely. A lot of the wives here survive with four kids while they are thousands and thousands of miles away from family and their other half is gone for a year.
I still have winter and spring to prepare for him to leave, but I know it will be here, like, tomorrow.
It is so much to take in. An entire year without him.
7 months ago






5 comments:
You sounded like every mommy who relishes...dreams of time to herself. Hope you enjoyed your time. :)
you are making me cry. i love ya babe and we will not worry for we know where our faith lies.
Be strong little lady! We all love you guys so much, dont forget they can also push back a Deployment Cody's moved back from June to Oct.!
your not crazy sister. trust me I know. And also you know that I will be there for you every single day and we will get thru every thing that we are handed because we have an amazing Daddy up high who watches over us and knows what he is doing with our live. I LOVE YOU!
Where is he going? When is he leaving? Are you living on Ft. Carson? You can always come up and hang out at my house.
Post a Comment