It took a month to find the perfect bench, but Chelsea found me the perfect one on Target.com! I love it.
that looks AWESOME! for Target being your second home I would've thought you would've looked there, LOL.
HAHA she has a point!!! lol I love it! she did good! I am so jealous that you have HHG!!! You have no idea! your house is looking so good! you coming to mine next to my it feel homey and look like yours? lol
Nice mirror! I wonder where you got that? lol Looks great Kel
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that looks AWESOME! for Target being your second home I would've thought you would've looked there, LOL.
HAHA she has a point!!! lol I love it! she did good! I am so jealous that you have HHG!!! You have no idea! your house is looking so good! you coming to mine next to my it feel homey and look like yours? lol
Nice mirror! I wonder where you got that? lol Looks great Kel
Post a Comment