I had an itch to make some curtains for C's room, thinking that maybe he might sleep in a little later if the rising sun is blocked out(Yeah right!!). I don't own a sewing machine (yet!) and didn't want to wait to go to my Mom's, so I researched some other options and easily made my own with a lot of heming tape, fabric glue, yellow ribbon, and cute baby giraffe fabric! They definitely aren't perfect but I think they turned out pretty cute, and at least match his room. I asked for a sewing machine for Mother's day, and am going to whip out window treatments for every window in the house! It's a start, I figure. =)
The weather outside is so foggy this morning, beats the snow though. My Grandpa's memorial is on Friday, so we are going to head up to Northglenn on Thursday. Kele put in for TDY so we are waiting to hear if he gets it or not. If not, I guess we will be heading up without him. It will be a good way to help everyone involved grieve properly, as he passed away a year ago on Mother's Day.
7 months ago






2 comments:
they look good!!!
C is starting to take after ur C and waking up at 6am. I want my hour back!! LOL.
These are way cute!! You want to make my next?? Buying them is expensive! But my creativity does not go for sewing things! And our room needs dark curtains for sure! i hope your weekend is as good as it can be considering. Love you girl!
Post a Comment