Sunday, April 19, 2009

Vinyl

It seems like everytime I put Cayden down for an afternoon nap, the doorbell has rung and woke him up! I came to the conclusion that I needed a sign out there. I couldn't get a nail in the siding, so decided that I would have some vinyl made!! My favorite, I could cover my house in vinyl. I had ordered a sign for my parents from an etsy store called, asimpleimpression, and was going to have her make a custom order for me. Turns out she has a website, www.asimpleimpression.com, and you can make custom wood signs and vinyl and see what they will look like right then, pick the font and colors, etc.. I ordered these on Friday and no joke, they were here on Saturday morning. She's quick! I think it turned out so cute, and I also ordered a welcome vinyl to put on the front door.



2 comments:

Chelsea {& Dan} said...

haha that looks cute!! I like the Welcome on the door. I think you should have put the shh baby sleeping over the doorbell though, haha.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!

I will have to look at getting some done as well. I think it would be cute to get my favorite recipe done in cute font to put in my kitchen.

You should check out http://www.whatisblik.com/