My Big SIX month old!
I cannot believe that my baby is 18 months today. I remember when he was 6 months, I thought that was so old and here we are, a whole year later and he still continues to amaze me everyday. I love the way he talks like he's a robot, I love the way he kisses the phone when he's talking to Papa or Gama, I love the way he sticks his butt up in the air when he standing up, I love his little ears that look just like his daddy's, I love the way he grabs my face in the grocery store line and kisses me, I love the way he scrunches his nose, I love the way I rock him to sleep every night and he curls up so perfectly in my arms.I am so thankful to be his momma, that he is a healthy and happy boy, that he is 110% boy.
9 months ago






3 comments:
happy birthday little rascal cayden. nice blog kell, it made me tear up. if this snow wasn't here, i'd be there........where's the cake????
hahaha when I first looked at the first picture I thought it was C now, I was like ummm....he's eating his toes again? hahah. it makes me sad how fast they grow up :O(
he's writing an email to me isn't he :O) he says he wants to come visit me and C :O)
This made me cry!! You are so blessed and I can not wait till one day I have this too. Cayden is getting so big i can not believe it!! miss you both!
Post a Comment