Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snowed in

We were snowed in today! All of us, minus my Dad! What a good chance to make Katie and Drew hang out with us all day! We baked cookies, I shoveled the drive-way (by myself!) along with both the next door neighbors walks. I will definitely sleep well tonight! I am hoping it clears up by tomorrow afternoon because we all are suffering a tad bit of cabin fever by now =)


We officially move in on Wednesday! I have everything set up (movers, cable, internet, phone, utilities, etc), so we are good to go! The movers don't come until Thursday so I am debating staying the night in the empty house or driving back early the next morning..I might just stay the night and paint! But I guess I will base it on what time the movers actually come, which I won't know until the night before. I am really looking forward to seeing Kele on Saturday, pray that the weather clears up enough for him and Wayne (my FIL) and Chopper to have a safe drive back! I am on the hunt for a washer and dryer, a bench for the entry way, and a bed for the spare bedroom. Who wants to come stay the night??

3 comments:

*Mrs. Bri* said...

Yay we will Def stay the night! Maybe we will just move in lol! I can't wait to see you guys!

Chelsea {& Dan} said...

YAY!! Wed. is going to come fast!!! you should DEFINITELY paint before the movers come so that you don't have to be moving furniture and odds and ends. I can't wait to see pictures!!! I'll come stay the night!!! hehehe. oh you should buy one of those benches that have hooks on the top or has room to put shoes or odds and ends in baskets. want me to online shop for one for you? hahah.

Kristie said...

Ohh I do! I do! lol!