Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rest In Peace

Sweet Grandma Dee, we will miss you so much.. I will forever have all the memories of visiting you and Grandpa in Las Vegas and hugging your soft frail body, I will miss eating your chicken salad sandwiches. I'm sorry that I blamed the sandwich for making me sick that one time, I guarantee it was something else. I will always hear your voice telling Kele to just tell the Army that they can't deploy him, because "his Grandma said so." We will miss your birthday cards that were always on time, and signed so sweet from both of you. I'm sorry that we didn't visit you more while you still lived in Las Vegas. I'm so happy that you and Grandpa are together again, with no more physical pain and rejoicing in the Lord together. Give Grandpa a kiss for all of us.

5 comments:

*Mrs. Bri* said...

I'm sorry to hear the sad news sweetie. Sounds like she was a very sweet lady. We Love You!

Chelsea {& Dan} said...

AWWW.....I'm SORRY for you lose hun!!! If I can do anything let me know!!! You & your family are in my prayers.

Karen said...

thank you belle for your sweet thoughts, momma b.

Kate said...

:( miss this sweet woman.

Kristie said...

I am so sorry Kelly. At least she is in the best of best places. She is happy as ever with God!