Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Here we go again!

Well this week, I did not start to give up hope about really moving to Colorado. I wasn't imagining what another year would be like here in the desert, and get sad that everyone else is leaving.
They did not make Kele add one more year onto his contract, and they definitely gave him other options. The Army would never screw you over like that!!
But on a lighter note, I am definitely not moving back to the Colorful state of Colorado in less than TWO months!!!!!!!! Yippee!!

I am not begging my sister to move in with us, because that would be so silly! I would not absolutely love having her home with me. I am not trying to think of bribes, I am not searching for a 3 bedroom house, and definitely wouldn't look for a new car for her that would have cheaper payments. And I didn't tell her that I was going to make her hang out at the officer barracks to look for a new man. No way! She definitely isn't considering it :)

Cayden did not pump out loads of dishwasher detergent all over the kitchen floor while I wasn't looking on Saturday, and it didn't ruin a rug and some towels. I would definitely pay better attention to him than that!

I also didn't whine and moan when Kele told me he has to stay after work for an hour everyday before the promotion board to study with his sergant. I am a much more supportive wife than that! And he also isn't going to the board next Tuesday!!! I am not proud of him at all.

I have not sat here on the computer for the last hour while Cayden has napped, reguardless of freezing cold hands and loads of laundry that need laundered. No way, I always get my house work done! And I am not going to blame it on my new addiction to facebook. I still hate facebook!



I hope everyone is having a good Monday. I am still dreading a long boring week, but looking foward to a 4day weekend SOON! I know I need it :)

0 comments: