Saturday, January 17, 2009

How?

Sometimes I wonder how on earth I got so lucky. Cayden continues to amaze me every single day, whether its blowing kisses or telling a stranger they stink or when he just has a cuddly day and wants nothing more than to be held. How awesome that I get to snuggle him up every single day???

Tomorrow we are heading back to Fort Irwin. The weather here in CO is awesome today. I'm a little anxious to get back home and get back into the routine of things, but it still doesn't make it any easier to leave. At least I have something to look foward to- coming back in a couple of short months for GOOD! I'm nervous to fly with Cayden like I always am and want to get it over with. But I will miss my mom, I wish I could put her in my bag and bring her with me.

Off to pack,
Kelly

1 comments:

Megan said...

It is funny how we see the wonderful things and little things that make our lives so great. You are one blessed lady and you deserve it more than anyone!
I am lucky to have you as my best friend! I hope you enjoy being with Kele again and soon you will be living in CO again! miss you love!