Cayden got his first christmas present which will be put to good use! Had to get it out while the weather was still nice, right? And so you know, I just ordered a bicycle helmet off of ebay. He will soon be on the road, beyond the driveway :)
And even more exciting, Cody will be in Georgia TOMORROW!!!!! (For those who don't know, Cody is Kele's older brother who has been in Iraq for over a year.) Brianna, who is his wife and my very good friend, had twin boys (Carter and Carson) last December after Cody left. Cody got to come home for R&R after they were born, so has only spent two short weeks with them. I am so beyond excited for them to start their family and for Cody to be home safe! He left days after Cayden was born- to me it feels like Cayden has been here forever so I can't even imagine how Brianna has felt. She told me yesterday, "I just want to be whole again", which makes me so sad and so happy at the same time. They get into Denver a few days after we do, so we will all be spending Christmas together. YAY I'm so excited!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment