Monday, December 1, 2008

Not me! Monday


Free therapy at it's funniest!



I did not just get out of the shower and debate whether calling it a night or coming down to write a blog. Not me! I am not worn out for a long Monday, and I do not like going to bed early!


While taking the first long walk in a while, I did not have to keep chanting in my head "must.... lose... weight..." And I am most definitely not out of shape.


I did not have to spray my cat six times today to get him out of my christmas tree. And I also didn't have to put the star back on the top over.. and over.. and over.. Nope, my tree (and cat) is still perfect!


And while I was making a batch of chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies today, I did not eat too much cookie dough, and that wasn't me who you saw licking the bowl clean. I could never have bad manners like that, or defeat the purpose of my long walk.

I didn't keep blaming sweet baby Kiera today for teaching Cayden to scream. Loud. Just because it sounds cool. But really, I don't really wonder where the heck he learned it.
I did not freak out today because I haven't bought one single Christmas present, and then I didn't go out and buy some really freaking awesome ones. And I don't think that my newphews will absolutely love their birthday presents that I just bought for them :)

And my big boy did not take his first steps today. Oh wait! YES he did! Five of them to be exact. But I sure didn't brag to everyone that I came across, because I am not a proud mom at all.

1 comments:

Megan said...

This was such a cute blog!! Love it! and YAY Cayden!!!!! and its just dec 2nd so dont fret about xmas gifts!!! silly girl!