Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 4th

Today was a good day, despite how tired I am!

I now have a walking baby!!!!!!! He gets so happy when he walks across the room, and when we cheer him on he gets a little grin on his face and hides in my arms. So darn cute!

And also, Cody just called and he's back home!!!!! Yayyayyay!! I can't wait to talk to Brianna, but I guess I'll give them some space :)

I have a new walking buddy! Not to mention she's skinny as a stick (and has a 3 month old baby) so there's some more motivation. We walked so far today and I didn't even notice because we were talking the whole time! She rocks and I can't wait to get to know her more :) I have walked every day this week and plan on keeping it up, lets hope it doesn't get too cold.

My aunt emailed me and asked if we had a ToysRUs close by.. So I said yes! It's a little over an hour away! And she said "Oh I was hoping you had one close by so that I could send Cayden a giftcard for Christmas but it'd just be cheaper to pay the shipping than you having to drive there!"
I laughed, she doesn't understand that that is close! haha!

Just waiting for Grey's to come on.. I hate that it comes on so late when I'm sleepy!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am so excited that little man is walking!!! It is crazy! I will miss you and him! I am so thankful for a friend like you!
I am so happy you have a walking buddy! she can relate too with having a baby. That is so good for you. And you go girl for walking!!! Hope to see you tomorrow night!
Love ya!

Chelsea {& Dan} said...

AWWWW....a walker!!! how fun!! now you definitely got to be on your toes huh?! you'll get your excersice chasing him, hehe. I'm still safe for a couple months, lol. Ohh, I'd be your walking buddy, when I get there!! I plan on walking EVERYDAY, I LOVE it and so does Constance. hahah, it's cheaper to pay for shipping then use the gas to drive anywhere, huh? lol.