3 Joys-
-Cayden! He just so happens to be the biggest joy in my life, in case anyone didn't notice! He is so happy and full of life and reminds me every day to let little things go and have some fun!
-Kele! He is the love of my life! He is so good to me and takes such good care of us :)
-Mom, Dad and Sister! How lucky am I that I get to talk to them various times a day about everything? And they come to visit me in this boring ol' place and make my life so much better!
3 Fears-
-Cayden getting hurt or me not being able to comfort him.
-Kele or Dad getting into a motorcycle wreck. Those things are dangerous!
-My cell phone ever ringing in the middle of the night because that would be bad news. Thanks mom.
3 Goals-
-Pay off the credit card after Christmas!
-Decorate my Christmas tree next week!
-Possibly act on the idea that Kele had of us finding a babysitter and going to the gym together once or twice a week.
3 Current obsessions
-Ummm.. Blogging!
-Taking pictures of Cayden's every new move.
-Starbucks sounds awfully good right now.. and No, I don't "spend my husband's paycheck on Starbucks", thank you very much.
3 Random Facts-
-I hate straightening my hair! Ah!
-I love cereal. I could live off of cereal.
-I have to have lotion on my feet and hands before I can fall asleep.
Alright! Now I tag... Mom, Katie and Megan! Have fun!
7 months ago






1 comments:
So glad I wasn't tagged...rofl!!!! I FOUND YOUR BLOG!!!! heehee...now, I'll be stalking you ;)
Post a Comment