Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grandpa

Cayden is loving having his grandpa here. There are times during the day when he wont let him put him down.. He reaches right back up, it is so cute. He is getting very spoiled which I'm sure I'll pay for when he leaves!



Tomorrow we are off to Vegas!!! Can't wait! My cousin Jay and his wife, Jenni, and little Kiera will be flying in from Colorado. Maybe she can give Cayden a walking lesson? We are staying at my Uncle Jim's and Aunt Lisa's. They always spoil us while we are there. It will still be another strange Thanksgiving away from home, but I'm just glad that my dad is at least out here. Mom (and grandpa and grandmom) are cooking the Thanksgiving feast at home. But, have I mentioned how excited I am for some black Friday shopping??? Yippeee!!!



I bought Cayden some markers today. He loves to color and always eats the crayons so I thought these would be good. They are the ones that are shaped like balls and they fit "perfectly" in their hands....... If only he could understand that the ink comes out of the place he wants to hold onto. We'll keep trying them, but they were a mess (a cute mess). And it was a little funny.

3 comments:

Megan said...

HAHA to cute! I am glad he is enjoying Grandpa too! ANd I hope you have a great time with family in Vegas for T-day! and do some good shopping!! I miss you girly!!!

Anonymous said...

They never worked for us either!! And made for some yuggy diapers...:-) Have fun this weekend dear!

Karen said...

ah, my two handsome guys!