Having a baby has done things to me that I could never have imagined. I have always smiled at every single child that I come across, but now it's different. And there's so much more to it. Cayden is the first thing that I have loved as the Father loves me. He is the first taker of my upmost affection and he didn't even have to earn it. He was worthy of my affection from the very start. I love him. End of story. I just do.
I think that every mother brags. I don't know what else to write about when our days aren't filled with choas. But I know that he continues to steal my heart each and every single day. I am beyond thankful to have a healthy little boy who continues to grow every day. I am thankful that I have a loving husband who helps me when I am feeling frusturated, who picks up all the toys while I am rocking Cayden to sleep, who is dedicated to his job and school just so that I can stay at home and love on my Bug all day long. A husband who thanks me for dinner every night, and who gives Cayden fun baths, who lets me have the TV remote at night.. And, he's nice to look at!!
____________________________________________
My Dad is on his journey here. This morning when he went to get in his car, he noticed a puddle underneath it. He checked all the fluids and noticed the coolant was low, so off he went to Walmart to refil it. He debated just jumping on his motorcycle, which he was itching to do in the first place. BUT, we filled his SUV up with boxes and boxes of Christmas presents and decorations and whatever else we could come up with! So, Mom and Dad assumed it was water dripping from the headlights that he cleaned at the gas station the night before, or maybe one of the dogs peed in the garage. Praying, praying, and off he went! I'm not sure how long he made it before his engine light came on. Ugh!!! So now, he is staying the night at my Uncle Jim's in Vegas. It's weird to think that he's not even 300 miles away! I'm so excited. He is doing his research and checking the car out, and will make the decision in the morning. He will either head out here first thing in the morning if he feels it's all a go, or take it into Uncle Jim's mechanic if he feels like it needs to be looked at. Either way, I'll be seeing him SOON! Yay!
Goodnight!
Goodnight!






0 comments:
Post a Comment