Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A few "thankfulls"

I have a few seconds to spare in between folding laundry and packing. I'm not sure what time we're leaving, since I have no idea what time Kele gets off work.. Could be any minute now or after lunch.

-I am so thankful that my hubby has a good job and job security!
-I am so thankful that I have a roof over my head, a working heater and a comfortable bed.
-I am so thankful for a perfect little baby that is fearfully and wonderfully made.
-I am so thankful for a loving and loyal LOVER!
-I am so thankful that I was raised in such a great family, and am closer to all of them now then ever. I have a wonderful and supportive set of parents! And an amazing best friend sister! And a smart brother!
-I am so thankful that I get to spend Christmas with all my family this year!!!
-I am so thankful for the great friends that I have made here, who have made this place so much better in so many ways.
-I am so thankful that even after all these years, Beth is still by my side and she still sends me sweet texts!
-and most importantly, I am thankful for my Heavenly Father that loves beyond words, who always provides for my family and makes ends meet, and who continues to amaze me and show Himself to me everyday through the love of a little child :)

SO much more to be thankful for, but gotta run!! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
Don't be too sad without me, Momma B!

1 comments:

Megan said...

This was sweet! I am more thankful for you than you will ever know. I do NOT want ot leave here just because I am leaving you! But we will stay in touch and I will make sure of that. I couldnt imagine losing my bestie!!! love you girl1