Monday, November 2, 2009

Not Me!


Another weekend has came and gone, it's time toughen up and admit what we have not been doing! For some strange reason, most of the blame is going to be on other people. Because it's my blog. And well, it's just easier to do that.


My husband is not working a 16+ hour day. I did not take this opportunity to not make dinner and go out with a girlfriend instead. I did not tell my husband to stop and get something to eat on his way home, I always cook his dinner. My house does not look like it has been lived in. My child is not watching Little Einsteins so I can post a blog and it is not going to keep him entertained until it is bath time. My husband did go snowboarding yesterday and he may or may not have hurt his shoulder on the very first fun. I did not tell my dear husband that he does not have my sympathy. I have not ignored him as he has struggled to get dressed/pick up baby/open doors/brush his teeth. I definitely feel bad for him.
It was not my child whose potty training request I was forced to ignore while we were at Starbucks because someone was in the bathroom. For a very long time. I did not have to eventually tell him to just go in his diaper. I did not ignore the fact that the men's bathroom was open. Public bathrooms do not gross me out. Especially ones of the opposite sex.
I did not not notice that the belt on my vacuum was broken. I do not not know how long it has been broken. I do not admit I probably would have never noticed if it weren't for my Mom. I then did not continue to not know how to change it. I did not call my Mom from Sears and have her look up what kind of belt I needed. My Mom did not change the belt for me. I am domestic. Duh.

0 comments: