Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ABCs of me!

A - Age: 22
B - Bed size: Queen. Keeps me close to my honey.
C - Chore you hate: I don't consider them chores. Rather, my job. I hate unloading the dishwasher. And cleaning the litter box. And mopping.
D - Dog's name: Ivy the black lab!
E - Essential start your day item: I am usually forced to open my eyes when I hear my cutie's voice from the other room.. We usually come downstairs and get him a sippy of milk and lay together on the floor for a while before we start our day. I love those moments, nothing else I would rather look forward to in the morning.
F - Favorite color: Teal and purples.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'3"
I - Instruments you play: None. I am non-instrumental.
J - Job title: Home manager. Domestic goddess.
K - Kid(s): Cayden.
L - Living arrangements: A townhome with Kele and Cayden, dog and cat.
M - Mom's name: Karen
N - Nicknames: Kell Bell. Mom. Smelly Kelly (not that I admit that).
O - Overnight hospital: 3 nights when I birthed Cayden.
P - Pet Peeve(s): Which one should I choose? Let's play it safe here and say people who clog up the fast lane on the highway.
Q - Quote from a movie: "That'll do, Donkey. That'll do." Can you guess what that's from? It's easy.
R - Right or left handed: Righty
S - Siblings: I have an older brother, Drew and an older sister Katie. We are all 16 months apart.
T - Time you wake up: We are usually up and at em (or at least laying on the floor together) by 6:45am. Yes, I was blessed with an early riser.
U - Underwear: Yes, thanks for asking.
V - Vegetable you dislike: I dont like broccoli.
W - Workout style: Right now it's just easier to turn on Jillian Michaels and let her give you a good workout... except it's a lot easier to get out of also.
X- X-Ray's you've had: Ultrasounds don't count as xrays, so I guess just of my teeth.
Y - Yesterday's best moments: Yesterday, the fam and I bundled up and went to Walmart together. It is rare that Kele and I go to the store together, so that was fun to drag him all over with me.
Z - Zoo favorite: Our zoo is known for the giraffes.. You can feed them and pet them! It's awesome.

Well there ya go! ABC's of ME!

0 comments: