Thursday, October 1, 2009

Plane

Cayden Bug getting cozy with our neighbor on the plane....


He was so good on the plane! On the way to Chicago, we were lucky enough to check-in with a sympathetic-I'm guessing-Mom who gave us an extra seat. Since he isn't two yet, there was no way I was about to buy a second ticket for him if I didn't have to! On the way back it was a packed plane so we weren't so lucky. We at least got a window seat but it was very tight, if we dropped something on the floor there was no way I could reach down and get it.. there was just no room to hardly move! We had Moms sit next to us on both flights so I think that helps because they don't get annoyed as easily as non-moms (is that a word?). I love this stage, he understands what I am telling him finally and knows that it wasn't okay to run up and down the isles like last time. He was SO excited to be on a plane!

0 comments: