Are you feeling a little guilty for ignoring your real farm when you were stuck on the computer feeding your virtual goat? Did you drink orange juice straight from the carton just to make sure you got your daily dose of vitamin C? Join the fun over at McMama's blog... besides, it's a lot cheaper than therapy!
It was not me who decided to dye my hair this week for the first time in years just to try and make it shinier... I did not choose the same color that I have naturally and I am not sad that not one person has noticed...
Upon moving back to civilization, I definitely did not get myself hooked on caffeine. I am not a frequent customer to Starbucks and I don't tell myself I need another drink just so I can get thru another naptime that isn't happening. Or to get rid of my caffeine headache. Nope, I would never turn into any of my relatives.
DH does not get off work early every Thursday afternoon and I would never take advantage of the poor man. I have not sat on the porch waiting for him to get home so I can run a few arronds by myself the second he walks thru the door. I do not drive around aimlessly with the music blasted until the very last second that I have to go inside and start dinner. I promise I would never throw a load on him the second he walks in!
I did not walk into a conversation between my Mom and Sister that started with "have you checked your cafe today?". My Mom was definitely not referring to a Facebook application. And they were obviously not serious at all.
I did not turn off the TV and lights to go to bed, only to remember that today is Monday and I should post a Not Me!. I have not sat here for the last half hour with my eyes half closed stocking other blogs.
Nope.
Doesn't sound like me at all.






0 comments:
Post a Comment