Friday, September 25, 2009

Hot Air

I am a little late (ok, a lot) on posting this.. My parents came down for Labor Day weekend and we went to the Hot Air Balloon festival. The balloons are given a time frame in the morning where they can take off (air traffic control) and they are supposed to take off on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. We met Kele's oldest brother and family on Saturday morning, but right as we were getting there everyone was leaving. I guess the weather was too crappy for them to take off. We could sort of see them going up in the air on Sunday morning, and then on Monday morning we looked out the window to see balloons all over! One even landed in the grass outside out house just to say hi. I never knew I had so many neighbors until everyone came out to see.


0 comments: