I was driving to a new natural grocery store the other day when I drove past a little building on the side of the road.. It wasn't in the best of areas (meaning typical Colorado Springs...old) but I noticed a few tricycles outside and a play kitchen which meants KIDS store!! On our way back home I debated stoping by because a) it was dinner time. b) Cayden was over it. c) I had stuff that needed to get in the freezer asap. But driving by once again I couldn't help myself.. I ever went out of my way to turn around to go back. Boy, am I glad I went!! It's a cute little kids consignment store called Tantrums. We scored a cuuuuute little rocking horse that I've wanted to get him for a while, along with a choo-choo train and some PJs. The next day (yes, I went back.) I got a little Radio Flyer tricycle and a travel booster seat. I could go there every day and find a treasure I think. Maybe I should get a job there. ?
7 months ago






3 comments:
natural grocery store? like all green and organic?
did you pick up the play kitchen for my C? heheh.
if you get a job there you probably get discounts heheh
YAY!! sounds like a good store. there is a great one in Aurora...well it was great when we were little my mom went there all the time.
A job might be nice. Keep me posted.
Love the rocking horse. Sounds like a fun store. Your son is adorable.
(found your blog through MckMama's)
Post a Comment