It's raining, it's pouring.. It has rained and stormed EVERY day this month, if not more. We are enjoying another thunderstorm right now. The weather has not been above 70, meaning not very many days of wearing shorts. When will it ever feel like summer??
I sent Kele to Walmart to pick a few things up for me while I put C to bed, and he has been gone for alomst an hour.. I noticed he forgot his cell phone so I'm hoping he's not walking around like a lost puppy around Walmart Supercenter!!
My Grandpa has a great big lodge in the mountains that he owns along with a few of his friends. Every year he has a big pig roast (complete with an entire pig.. eek). We are heading there tomorrow and I am so excited! Kele and Mom and Dad have talked me into staying the night so I am hoping we don't have a repeat of the other night we spent at the cabin. Let's hope the weather holds out for us and that we can enjoy some time outside. Is that asking too much??
Cayden loves reading books. His favorite book at the moment is called "No, David". It is a book about a boy named David getting in trouble all the time for being onery. When I read it, for some reason I always read it in a high pitched voice (I guess I'm trying to sound like David's Mom? Haha!) so now he reads it to me and says "no no no" in a super high voice. He even does it in the store sometimes, I guess he's thinking about his book a lot. It's halarious!
7 months ago






4 comments:
GEES THANKS, all the rain and cold you've been having we have too!! It's been SOOOO COLD here!! It's INSANE!
FUNNNNN pig roast!!
hahah that's funnny, mommy's got to have voices now while she reads!!
We had a really good time, thanks for coming and bringing the entertainment. haha love ya babe.
hehe how cute!! I hope the cabin was great fun!!!!
I am soo jealous! A lodge? trade places with me for a week?? Deal?? hahaha!
BTW I love No, David!! I would always read it to teh kids @ CDC!!
Post a Comment