Friday, June 26, 2009

Love conquers all

I don't care that he frequently chews up goldfish and changes his mind and I somehow end up throwing away a handful of wet orange gunk. I don't care that he climbs up on the kitchen table and computer desk 800 times a day and I find myself telling him the same thing over and over. I don't care that I have to get up before the crack of dawn every morning, because who wouldn't love to wake up to this? I don't care that I know every word to every Sesame Street song and that I have seen every single episode of Thomas and Friends and know them by heart. I don't care that I pick up the house at least 10 times a day while being followed by someone just undoing it all.





I love this life, I love this little boy.

3 comments:

Kt's Un-Predictable Dating Life said...

I love him too. :D your such a great mommy!

Megan said...

I agree with your sister!!! your a wonderful mom he is one lucky lil boy. Love the pics of him too!!!

Mommy and Constance said...

AWWWW......you are an AWESOME WONDERFUL MOMMY!! C is SOOOO lucky to have you!!!!