Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dads

I am blessed to have an amazing Dad. I am blessed that my child has an amazing Daddy. I am blessed to say that I still have two healthy Grandpa's. I am blessed to have a father-in-law that is so caring. Thank you to all the Dads in my life, Happy Father's Day!



My wonderful husband and one amazing, patient funny Daddy to my baby! This will always be one of my favorite pictures. I love my handsome boys SO much.

My Dad, Cayden's best friend "Papa". My Dad had a hard time accepting I was pregnant, but the second he met Cayden it was all out the window. This picture is the first time he met Cayden when he was 3 weeks old after his first airplane ride to Colorado.

This is my Dad's Dad, "Pompa". He is so passionate to his great grandchildren, it is so neat to see that side of him.

This is my Mom's step-dad, my Grandpa Lloyd. He just turned 86 years old and you would NEVER guess he's a day over 70. Cayden loves him and associates boo-boos to "grandpa" because he once put a bandaid on an owie. He is an amazing, strong hard working man.

This is Kele's Dad (and mom!). He is one of the few men that Cayden runs right to! He is always so caring and always makes sure to ask how we all are.

I could not find one picture of my Mom's Dad anywhere on either computer =( Grandpa Chuck was a quiet and caring man. He lost his battle with cancer before Cayden has the chance to meet him. He is greatly missed by many many people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That blog was really sweet. You and Cayden are so lucky to have such great men in your lives!

Megan said...

this was such a cute blog and i think the idea with the pics was great!!! you are one blessed girl!! miss you

Mommy and Constance said...

AWWW....this is SOOOO cute!!!! What a lucky boy to have all those great men in his life!!

Karen said...

I can't believe how dad is holding onto cayden in that photo like he was glued to his heart and just swallowed him up...what a softy.