Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter weekend! It feels so weird being so close to family, and being able to drive home in a little over an hour and not miss any family events. It still feels like I am on vacation and should be heading back to CA soon.
Saturday we met my MIL and FIL, Cody, Bri, Carter and Carson, Dean, Maria, Deidree, Brody, Abby and Chloe in Parker, CO for their town Easter Egg hunt! It was FREEZING out. Cayden and the little kids all had a lot of fun picking up eggs, We ended up with about six because C liked to pick them up and shake them for a while. After that we went over to Dean and Maria's (Kele's oldest brother and wife) for a bbq and tons of other food. We had a great time over there, Cayden enjoyed the fish and rocking horse, Kele goofed around with Cody most the time, and I liked watching Deidree playing the drums. That girl is good! She can listen to any song and teach herself the drums. I could never keep a beat like that I don't think.
Sunday we woke up and went to church with my Family (sans katie=( ) and the Cody Jones family. We ate tons of food at my Grandmom's after church, then went to hang out at Cody and Bri's new apartment for a while. We had a rainy drive back, but still managed to get to bed early. Today is Kele's first day of in-processing, he has to be there at 5:30AM, and I am anxious to hear how long the drive took him. At least at that hour in the morning he misses traffic :)
Cayden and I are still busy unpacking, mostly we just need to hang pictures on the walls downstairs. I can't make up my mind where I want anything. Any one know a good interior designer?



Kele and his brothers Dean and Cody, and all the kids (Minus brother Shane and his boys Blake and Brye)(P.S. Can you see both sets of twins??)


On the hunt.


All dressed up and ready to go!

2 comments:

Chelsea {& Dan} said...

did you find a baby gate?

what a STUD!!! Looking good all dressed up Cayden!

Megan said...

ahhhh! I am so happy for you! He is looking so handsome! he is going to break hearts. I love you girl and miss you!