Monday, March 16, 2009

Goodnight

Sorry I have been M.I.A this weekend! It is hard to sit down in the dungeon for too long, let alone thing of anything good to write.
I have 3 home showings set up for Wednesday. One condo, one townhome, and one house. I am hoping to set up at least one more, but am still waiting for a call back. I am so thrilled to be settled again! It is hard to live out of a suitcase, I definitely need to get organized!! It will be weird to live off base, but I am really looking foward to it. Maybe it's just the thought of actually getting to pick where we live.
Our flight in was good. It is always a long day traveling to and from CA, thanks to the long drive to the airport. I am so thankful to say I never have to do it again, unless of corse it's for an enjoyable vacation!! What a feeling, knowing that I don't have to rush to visit everyone, knowing that I don't have to say goodbye again. Cayden is LOVING being spoiled by his Grandparents, what else is better than that?
On a more random note, I have decided that I need new jeans that fit me better! What a fun search, haha! My body has changed in so many ways since I had Cayden (i.e. I am fat). I have lost 2 lbs, lets hope the moving stress brings on more =)
And speaking of moves, the movers come tomorrow!! Kele sounded a little stressed, but I am hoping that we didn't leave him with too much left to do.
Cayden has been SO off schedule, it takes forever to get him to take a nap because he is just too "busy", so that has been fun. He also woke up extra early this morning (imagine that!) so I am pooped! I will let you know how the house-hunt goes on Wednesday!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am so glad to hear you are doing good. You will have to keep me informed on the showings on Wed! Now you are in the same state so you let me know when we can see one another! I miss you soooooo much!!

Anonymous said...

So, somehow I missed the (pretty significant) fact that you were moving back to Colorado... I am sorry, I am a bad blog follower. :(

But, that is fantastic!! I am sure that you are super excited to be back! I will have to keep checking your blog to see what happens with your living situation.

Good luck house hunting!

Chelsea {& Dan} said...

YAY!!! I hope one of them work out!! that's SOO exciting looking for a house or townhome. It'll be different living off post, we did the opposite lived off post now live on, and I do feel there is a difference in them. Especially now that you'll have to worry about paying utilites, rent & trash[maybe]-it's more work, sorry not trying to scare you, LOL.
Living out of suitcase aren't fun! but soon you'll have a home :O)
jean shopping is NOOOOOO fun!!! and you are NOT even CLOSE to being fat!!
C & I miss you & C SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!