I am slowly, but surely getting things in order to fly out on Saturday! All services are scheduled to shut off, only a few loads of laundry left to do, closets are getting cleaned out and bags to get rid of are being filled up! My pack-rat relatives (cough*cough) would be proud! I'm anxious to see my Mom tomorrow, it is going to be so weird not having to say goodbye to her this time! If you know me, you know I am HORRIBLE at goodbyes. I have always been! I used to sit in the garage with my old dog Gypsy when my Dad left for work and cry! Same with when my Grandparents left to Arizona for the winter. Me and my Mom always ball when we say goodbye at the airport. What can I say? Chels, maybe it's a good thing I missed you because I probably would have made you stay with me, or chased you crying!!!!! :(
7 months ago






2 comments:
So excited for you!! I have to admit I only had one person to really say bye to there. You learn who your true friends are when you leave.
I am excited you will be home soon!!! love you girl!
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOOOOOO!!!!! I was kinda relieved, but not, cause we didn't get a picture :O(
I HATE goodbyes TOOO!!!
Post a Comment