Chels and I (and Cayden and Constance!) started baby boot camp yesterday.. Lets just say I can barely walk down the stairs this morning! I kept complaining that I was sore last night, but now I am really feeling the burn. It felt really good to get out there tho. It was freeeeezing, like heavy coat weather. Once we got moving we were okay, but it took me a while to warm Cayden and I both up once we got home. I would love to go to the class everyday, but it is so stinkin expensive- more than a gym membership! And it is nothing that we can't do on our own. We are still going to go to the class once or twice a week, but are taking what we learn and will do it on our own. We already have plans to do our own walk today. Here is the exercise motivation, I hope it lasts. Now I just have to get past my eating habits.. ha!
So Kele passed the board with a 139/150 which he was pretty bummed about. He felt like he did really good and that he should have gotten a better score. I told him to go talk to the 1st Sgt's that were there about it. He laughed! The promotion points took a huge jump last month, and he is so close it's not even funny. He is doing corespondance classes like a mo fo to try and catch up. We will cross our fingers!
Cayden's new words as of late are:
Nose
Shoes
Elmo
Ball
Ousi ("outside")
Bubbles
Car
Maybe I am weird, but it just blows me away that I can say a word and he repeats me. He also can sing, he knows the "ow ow ow ow ow ow" part from Beyonce's Single Ladies, and will copy me when I sing "la la la la". It's really funny, when he feels like singing or dancing, he will come over to the computer and sing the Beyonce song and start dancing, that's my cue to turn it on. What a hoot :)
7 months ago






2 comments:
hahah me either!!! my legs are killing me and me abs!!! I think I'll be able to find them soon! haha. We're going to make our own workout and it's going to be better! haha, so we hope, lol. yeah I know those eating habits, they need a class for that now!! haha.
hahah that's SOOO cute!!!
I am so glad you have a friend to do this all with!! I am jealous I am not there! miss you girl and Cayden and I am so glad ot hear how much progress in everything he is making. To cute about the music! Congrats on Kele passing. He is so hard on himself. silly boy. Well hope you keep up the walking and working out this week with Chelsea!
Miss you lover!!!
Post a Comment