Friday, February 6, 2009

Cloudy day




We had plans this weekend to go to San Diego, but right before I was about to book the room I figured I'd better check the weather. Gooooood thing! It is very rainy this weekend and would not have made very good Sea World or zoo weather. We ended up just going to Ontario area for the day instead.. I love civilization!!!!!!!! It was a scary slow drive there because of all the fog, but it just sprinkled the time we were there. After my attempt to grow Cayden's hair out longer, I gave up. I figured the Zac Effron look might have to wait for another time, I had to comb it everytime we left the house or else he looked like a homeless child.






P.S. Kele now offically has his orders in hand!!!! We will be going to housing and transportation this week to set up all our dates. Yikes!

1 comments:

Chelsea {& Dan} said...

we went down to Victorville today, there's SOOO much by the mall that my mom and I didn't see. it was DEFINITELY nice to see civilization, too!!! hahah. I hope one weekend we can get away from this place for more then a day or afternoon.