Cayden hasn't taken an afternoon nap for 3 days in a row... sigh.. I was really looking forward to it today. Something about the sun shining in the west side of the window makes him have to go to the bathroom.. Today I even waited for him to do his business before I put him down, and none the less he still had to go again. I have cut 2/3 of his fruit intake down because he poops more than any child I have ever met- now he is down to 3 poops a day! I guess it is better than the opposite, right? At least he isn't grumpy, and at least I don't have to make dinner (see below).
7 months ago






2 comments:
HAHA he's a POOP machine!! lol.
this is going to make potty training very interesting, but lets not worry about that for a while.
Post a Comment