If you have talked to me in the last three weeks, you have most likely heard me complain that "I am bored." It's so hard not to! You can only go to the PX and commissary so many times, and only spend so much money on Starbucks...
My Dad asked me before he left this morning, "so what are you guys going to do today?", to which I responded "Oh, probably nothing at all. Be bored."
He spirted out a little bit of his oh so wise wisdom and said "Just be thankful that you get to stay home with Cayden."
And you know what? He is so right!!! I could be dropping him off while he cries at a babysitter every morning and dragging myself half to sleep to work. But I don't have to! I get to play all day long. Who cares if I get bored sitting at home? At least I have an excuse to go to the park.
Mind you, I will still probably complain at least once this week that "I am bored", it's almost inevitable.... But I will be working on it.
Besides, I only have FIVE weekends left here. And then I will be in civilization. I can already hear Target calling my name.
So what's on my adgenda today???
Take a nap, bake some cookies, soak up the sun while we play in the backyard. Maybe I'll roll up my pants and work on my tan.
Happy Monday!
7 months ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment