Saturday, January 31, 2009

End of January???

Today was the first day that Kele has had off since I got home almost two weeks ago. Not only has he been working, but he has had to stay late almost every day! Some days I feel the toll after I put Cayden to bed and sit down and really realize how tired I really am. I could never be a single monther, lol! It was nice to wake up to him, he cooked us breakfast and dinner! I really wanted to make the trip to Barstow today but he needed to get everything measured on his class A's. He has his re-enlistment ceremony on Monday, so will be off the rest of the day. Tuesday he goes to the promotion board (cross your fingers for him!!!), so he will be off the rest of the day. And Wednesday is a half day to the start of a 4 day weekend. Yippee!!! I hate rotations, but always look forward to the long weekend that follows!
Dad is in Huntington Beach running a race this weekend, and will drive on over to watch the Superbowl and stay the night. It will be a good surprise for Cayden I think!

We are planning on getting our family pictures done sometime before the month is over, we have never done them together as a family and I am so excited!! I finally met Chelsea, who has been my Myspace friend for some time and has finally moved out here and is getting settled in! She is an awesome photographer, and has the world's cutest daughter that I think Cayden is crushing on :) It feels like all the sudden I am finally meeting people and getting involved. It only took two years! I am really surprisingly going to be sad to leave, but excited to see more. Chelsea, Meagan and I are going to start Babyboot camp next week. I need some motivation to lose the rest of this baby weight and I am having a realllllllly hard time finding it. It makes me so depressed but yet I do nothing about it. When on earth will I get out of this rut?? I am hoping I love the class and want to go more. We gotta push each other, girls!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am so glad that you had at least a day with Kele! The simple days that mean so much to us as military wives!
I am also so happy you have found some wonderful friends. And that they are going to baby bootcamp with you! That will be just what you need and will help you be motivated. You will have to tell me all about it.
Hope the week is good and my fingers are crossed for Kele!
Love and miss you girl!!

Chelsea {& Dan} said...

AWWW....thanks hun!! you're so sweet!! we've bene myspace friends for QUITE some time, LOL. I didn't think it'd ever make it out here, LOL. I think Constance has a crush too. I'm excited and scared for baby boot camp!! hahah. I need to get rid of this baby weight too & extra!! hahah. YES WE DO!! NO EXCUSES!!