Today we went to Super Target. Although we didn't buy more than a bottle of water (I seriously couldn't find one single thing I needed.... weird right?), it felt so good to just walk around. I am having a hard time thinking of gifts.. I only have my family left to buy for. I guess it will be a busy 4 days of shopping when I get home! Yippee!
Cayden is so darn cute on his bike. He's so proud, he waved at everyone who was driving by. He is now a full time walker, its rare to see him crawl. He is learning so many new words, he knows what noises a doggy, kitty, duck and cow makes. And he still won't stop talking about his Gapa. He says "all done" when he is done eating. He picks up a cell phone and pretends he is talking on it, I can't figure out what he says but it cracks me up because he talks so loud. He likes to hand you a camera and then smile as big as he can for you. What a ham, it's funny how fast they pick things up!
Cayden is so darn cute on his bike. He's so proud, he waved at everyone who was driving by. He is now a full time walker, its rare to see him crawl. He is learning so many new words, he knows what noises a doggy, kitty, duck and cow makes. And he still won't stop talking about his Gapa. He says "all done" when he is done eating. He picks up a cell phone and pretends he is talking on it, I can't figure out what he says but it cracks me up because he talks so loud. He likes to hand you a camera and then smile as big as he can for you. What a ham, it's funny how fast they pick things up!






1 comments:
WOW in such a little time he has learned so much! That is so awesome and so cute. i will miss that smiling boy. Keep the pictures coming. He looks so big on his bike!
Post a Comment