There was a reason Cayden woke up extra early this morning.... he knew it was snowing outside!
It is offically offical that we are still going to Carson. We had some confusion over the weekend, but Kele called his branch manager and she cleared it up for him. For some reason, even tho it was on his AKO, she said she never approved it. Now, however, it is approved. Still for April 10th!
Now for some giggles.. I am so putting this in his highschool yearbook when he graduates! 
Have a great Monday! Gotta start packing!






1 comments:
You are such a cruel mom. Lol! that will be the perfect pic for his yearbook. And I love the pic of the palm tree with snow! Wish I could have gotten a good pic like that. It was so great having snow...it was preparing us for CO next week. I am soooo glad you are still going to Carson!!!! And on the best day ever!! Hehe love ya girl
Post a Comment