Friday, November 6, 2009

Friiiiday

Whew! I almost missed out.

My Little Life
1. What is your dream job?

Hard question! I used to dental assist and I have ALWAYS wished that I had the time to go back to school full time to be a hygienist. But, Monday-Friday 8-5 PLUS a night class just does not sounds like it would fit in my schedule right now!
I am so grateful that I get to stay home with my little guy for the time being!

2. What song could you play over and over?

I have SO many of them!! A few Dixie Chick, Damien Rice, Lady Antebellum, Rihanna, on and on.... But seriously, if I had to pick one song to listen to for the rest of my life? Sarah McLachlan, anything. You pick it. Oh wait... that is not the question.

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?

Big huge texter. I don't mind talking to people (Mom, Katie, Grandma, etc) that I talk to on a regular basis, but I would MUCH rather text. Or IM. Thank the heavens for technology.

4. What is your must have beauty product?

I feel (and look) dead without eyeliner on.

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?

"But you are not alone.... For I am here with you..Though we're far apart, You're always in my heartttttt.."






MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comments:

Mama M. said...

Hey Kelly! Glad you joined in! I would LOVE to be a SAHM! I kinda am, but I'd love to do it full time! And, I, um...I guess I don't know my MJ songs as well as you (what song is that?!)