Friday is here, at last... It was one crazy week, to say the least. I am looking forward to going home to the ol' rents for the weekend for a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at Weenie's.. Since they all decided to go to Puerto Vallarta for the Holidays coughcoughwithoutmecoughcough. Thanks to one of my favorite bloggers, Mama M for the questions!
1. What is your favorite "eat" on Thanksgiving?
That is such a hard question.. just one thing? My Grandpa makes a turkey to kill for (no pun intended), and my Grandma makes baked beans that are da bomb. And pie.. Who can forget the pie? A little slice of each, please.
2. What is the name your best girl friend and the best trait about her or how you met (or heck, both!!)
I am going to talk about my best friend Chelsea because she is on my mind today (well, everyday). But extra today. I met her, well on Myspace. She found me because she was getting ready to move out to the God-awful hot desert and wanted to make some friends first. We chatted every day before she finally moved out there in January. I want to say the first time we met in person was at Baby Boot Camp (am I wrong, Chels?). We hit it off immediately and hung out every single day! She has an adorable, and I mean ADORABLE 16 month old daughter. She moved back to Illinois shortly after and we have still continued to stay in touch, whether it be a phone call, text or IM. There has not been a single day that has gone by! I went out for a week long visit in September and she will be coming here to visit in March. I think this will be a yearly tradition! She is an AMAZING single mother who works very hard for what she has, an incredible photographer who takes all of Cayden's pictures and a great best friend. Thanks for making me a little sappy :)
3. What would you say is one of your "weirdest" quirks?
This is a hard one, since I am so perfect I couldn't think of any....
Riiiiight, but one that comes to mind first is.. Where my child takes a bath. When we were searching for a rental, it was a MUST that Cayden had to have a separate bathtub. I can't stand the thought of him taking a bath in someone else's dirt. When guests come and shower in his bathroom, I have to scrub it before he gets back in (sorry I admitted this, guests. Nothing against you... Just your dirt).
4. What is your favorite genre of music? (Hip hop? Classical? Rock? etc.)
I wanted to say "all of them!" but that would be lying. I do like most of them. Just no classical. Or classic rock. Or hard rock. Or anything that my Dad used to torture us in the car with.
5. Are you a Night Owl...or an Early Bird?
I so wish I was a night owl. But I have a hard time these days staying up past 10. What a granny, I know. But I also don't feel like I'm an Early bird. Can I pick neither?
7 months ago






3 comments:
Stopping by from Mama M's!
What an amazing story for finding your best friend. I definitely would not have imagined MySpace could bring people together like that!
~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com
AWWWW.....first off I LOVE YOU!!!! And you are WAY TOO SWEET!!! Umm....I think I'll agree that BBC was the first time we met, although it seems like it was WAY before that, LOL. Yes we did hang out EVERYDAY! LOL. It was AWESOME I saw you more then I saw my [ex]husband, which is SOOO much better, haha. I honestly think we've talked EVERYDAY, even if it's just saying "hi have a good day love & miss you" I'm SOOOOO excited for our trip in March, it's going to be SOOOO much fun!!! We should make it a yearly thing, but now since we have to pay for the munchkins we should switch years, you come see us then we see you the next, heheh. Or we can take roadtrips that are halfway points for us, hehe. You do what you have to to make ends meet, everything you do you do for your child and you wouldn't think twice about it.
You made yourself sappy silly, hehe. But you made ME sappy!
Post a Comment