Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday

My Little Life

Another week gone.. and I wont even begin you tell you about my feelings of the month of October already gone... Eesh!!

Another Five question Friday hosted by the wonderful, Mama M.!

Rules: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code, and link up!


Five Question Friday, 10/30:

1. What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?
I am pretty sure I had a good laugh this morning as I picked on DH. Okay, that sounds mean. But it was all in good fun, I promise.


2. Who was your first CELEBRITY crush?
Easy! Jonathan Taylor Thomas!!!! My sister and I had a poster in our room of him. And yes, we kissed it. He was just so dreamy.

3. What is one talent that you wish you had?
Is organization a talent?? Because I really wish I was organized. I tend to just have random cabinets and closets filled with random stuff.. Don't ask me to be quick when I am looking for something. And lets just pray that I will never have to downsize in the cabinet/closet department. Although that might make me get organized. Doubt it.

4. How often do you and your spouse go out w/o the kids? Is it frequent enough?
Without Cayden???? I can't even tell you the last time we actually went on a date. Not since we have moved back to Colorado. And not before we moved. That's how long it's been because I couldn't even tell you. I can only remember going out on our anniversary in December. So obviously, it's time to get a babysitter and have a night.

5. What colour(s) is your bedroom?
I don't like my bedroom. At all. It is white.

------------------------------------------

MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

Kt's Un-Predictable Dating Life said...

hahaha that poster.. was my first kiss.. lol Love you sis and you know Id LOVE to babysit

Unknown said...

It sounds as if we all need to just hop on the plane and help each other with their bedroom redecorating...LOL Happy Friday

Mama M. said...

You know...that poster comment made me remember good ol' Kirk Cameron...I think I kissed him, too!

Karen said...

great answers belle.

Lee West said...

I am all over the babysitting swap - might be hard for a Virginia-Colorado switch! But a great idea to play off with neighbors! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! You have a new follower!