Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I am not super inconsistant with Not Me! Mondays, nope not me! Which is why I decided to do Not My Child! Monday, because let's face it.. I have nothing that I wouldn't be embarassed to tell you about.
---------------------------------------
The last ten times that we have been outside, my sweet clean child has not proceeded to stick his finger in, or better yet, just plain pick up dog poo. All the while, he tells us about how gross it is "ewww, gross!". Nope, he would not ever do something so discusting.
And for the record, the dog poop is always picked up right away to prevent such a problem.
While out to dinner last night, my child did not out-eat all of us. I did not let him eat half of my salad, half of his dinner of chicken tenders and green beans, half of my pork sandwich, most of Gamma's birthday ice-cream sunday, and finish it off with an oreo. We did not come home and let him eat more cake and ice-cream. He definitely has self control and surely his eyes aren't bigger than his stomach. Who says a good eater is a bad thing?
We did not buy a new toddler bed that still sits in our garage, I am not scared to switch Cayden out of his crib, and I'm definitely not just waiting for the right time. I surely trust that he will transition very easily and I wont have to fight with him.
It is not my child that sits on the potty chair while we sing the ABCs, then stands up just to pee on the floor. Nope, he already gets the idea of where you are supposed to go potty.
Happy Monday, here's to another week!






2 comments:
Boys and dog poop....I predict more stories with those items 10 years from now too! :o)
Dog poop=yuck! hahaha! Kids are the best arent they? That is such a cute idea tho, not me mondays! I love it!
Post a Comment