I love having this dog. I think I keep waiting for her to get hyper or chew something up or upset me, but she hasn't. Ivy is happy doing whatever! She gets in her kennel whenever I tell her and doesn't make a peep. She lets C crawl on her and play with her ears, she lays down when I tell her, sits patiently in the car looking out the window, loves going on walks and is getting better on the leash, and loves to just lay by your feet and watch tv with you. I said I wanted a calm dog who doesn't ask for much, and I don't think I could've found a better match.
Now that she is finally all healthy (knock on wood), she is such a sweet greatful dog.
7 months ago






2 comments:
Is Cayden in Ivy's crate with her? That is too funny!
HEY those are the pjs I sent him!!! hehehe. I LOVE that smile!!! he's SUCH a handsome devil!!! hahah.
Post a Comment