Thursday, April 2, 2009

Moved in!

We are officially residents of Co Springs! Moving is a lot of work, these last two days have just clashed together for me.. I barely know what day it is :)
Brianna came over yesterday to help me paint and to keep me company. We signed for the house yesterday but the movers didn't come until today. Luckily we were wiped out from painting that it didn't make a difference that we slept on the floor! My mom came over today and helped me scrub out cabinets and make-up beds and unpack more boxes.. We probably got 1/2 of the boxes unpacked.
I am forever in-debted to both of you!!! Brianna, when you guys move I will repay the favor! Brianna and I (mostly her) painted half the living room and kitchen, hopefully I will find the motivation to finish it someday! It's hard when I can only do it when C goes to bed and by then I am usually tired too! I LOVE this house so far tho! It wasn't as clean as I expected it to be, you can definitely tell the people before us owned a couple of pets.. I am tired of finding dog hair. I hate complaining but I think that they should at least know. Here are a couple of pictures, it is not done yet, nothing is hung on the walls! (Except a few Chelsea pictures :) )



Cayden's little bathroom

Livingroom/playroom


Here come the movers!

1/2 of the kitchen

1 comments:

Karen said...

Is this what you did instead of going to bed? momma b.
it looks really good.