Enjoying the nice weather before the rain comes this weekend!
Cheesin with Daddy!
Look at all those teeth!!
For those wondering minds, Kele thinks he did really good at the board!! We will know points and whatnot later this evening...
---------------------------------------------------------------
Cayden is so funny.. he now feels the need to let everyone know when he toots. He grabs his butt with both hands and says (more like asks), "poo poo?", then I check and have to tell him he just tooted. He does this everytime he cuts the cheese, and this is quite frequently might I add. Halarious!!
When I went to put his down for his nap this morning, I started to rub his ear (his favorite), and I noticed there was a bunch of cereal in there... Ahh! Now I keep catching him trying to put pretty much everything in his ear! Isnt there a rule about this??
7 months ago






1 comments:
Has he done this in public yet? hahaha! Adrianna does and it is such a great conversation startup lol!
Post a Comment