Our housing pre-inspection is on Wednesday. We spent all day getting the house ready.. Mollie had dug up a corner of the carpet (damn dog!) upstairs when she wanted to get into Cayden's room. We went to Home Depot and felt pretty dumb asking to buy 1 square yard of carpet. But Kele cut and measured and secured and you can't even tell anything happened there! Then we worked on the backyard... what a job! When we first moved in it was just dirt and we made it look really pretty and I guess around the time Cayden was born, it was taken over with weeds. Lets just say that almost 3 hours later, our backs are killing us! I need to get organized! Now I know why Megan was so stressed before the movers came! I kept saying "if it doesn't get done, they will just pack it up! Not a big deal!" But now I am on the flip side and feeling the pressure. Mom comes next Tuesday and it will all be done by the time we fly out on Saturday, crossing my fingers!!
I am tired now, too tired to think of anything else creative.. I do have a lot on my mind tho. I am getting ready to say goodbye to a friend that has grown very close, very fast and I am getting very nervous for that. I'm nervous for her, I'm praying for her, I'm rooting for her. It's going to be a quiet next two weeks without her. <3
7 months ago






1 comments:
Oh love I wish I was there to help!
Just so you are aware the pre-inspection is nothing. All they do is come and tell you what they will check. That really is it. They give you some tips but nothing to worry about for that. You are a clean person overall so it will be easier for you. You got this! Try and take time to remember to breathe. It is hard
Thank goodness mom will be there soon! that will help you out a lot!!!
It is hard saying bye to TRUE friends esp one who you have gotten close to so quickly. Hold on to that, because who knows if you will cross paths again! She will be okay cuz you helped her get started and are a great friend to help others! She will miss you though cuz trust me I know that feeling!! But I get to see you soon! So excited! love you girl!
Post a Comment