Haven't posted in a while, just thought I'd let you know that we're still alive. We are still in Colorado, and having a great time- cold weather and all. Kele went back on Saturday to a very cold house and lonely but happy cat. The house was about 50 degrees when he got home, and Pinnacle still has yet to figure out what is wrong with it. Maybe today's the day! Then at midnight, the fire alarm starts going off saying there's carbon monoxicide, so after turning it off 3 times himself, I finally talked him into calling the fire department. They got there pretty quick, and said the gas levels were pretty high, and its a good thing he called when he did. There was a leak behind the stove, so again Pinnacle was there replacing that. They had to air out the whole house, with all the doors and windows open so I'm sure that felt great with no heater. He scared the poop out of me because he called to say he lost the cat, but all the sudden he was right under the bed where he looked 10 times before. Imagine that! All I could think about was poor Chopper outside giving someone a good dinner. Thank God my sweet husband was walking around the neighborhood at 3am calling my kitty home, just in case. :)
I haven't had a chance to upload any pictures, it's hard to find time to come down here to the computer. Cayden is entertaining himself with a golf ball right now. We have spent lots of time with family and a few friends. I finally bought my ticket back to Fort Irwin, I'll be back on the 18th. We also went down to Fort Carson to do some exploring. That post is so huge, but I mean look at what I'm used to! We toured a few apartments and are really hoping to get into a certain one. But it sounds like they are hard to come by. We are crossing our fingers!
That's all for now! We are going to have lunch with one of the very few girls I have stayed in touch with from highschool, I can't wait!
7 months ago






2 comments:
Poor Kele! I do not miss the lovely gas leaks! I had the fire department out at my house more than a few times while we lived there lol. I hope they get everything fixed and settled before you and Cayden get home! It sounds like your having a lovely time home, you deserve it! I hope you get your apartment, its so stressful not knowing where your going to live let me tell you, lol, we lived in the hotel for over a month here until housing was available, and the house that we got was CRAPPY! Thank you Army hehehe. My fingers are crossed for you!!
Lucky you and Cayden for not being home for all this fun! I am hoping you get the apartment you are wanting! keep my fingers crossed! I am glad you guys are having such a good time! miss you lover!
Post a Comment