Friday, November 14, 2008

Crafty?

So I went to a Close to my Heart party last night, hosted by Ava. Tiffany is so incredibly creative, I could only wish to have an ounce of her talent! With her help, we all got to make 5 Christmas cards. I almost didn't go because I was tired and Kele walked in the door as I walked out. But I knew if I didn't go I'd end up regretting it. It's always the kick that gets me out the door, and I always end up glad that I went. And it's always a bonus to talk to women, without men or kids around! Anyways, I had a great time, I can't wait until the next CTMH party! I will be making our Christmas cards this year with the help of a kit. These are the cards we made: Don't be surprised if you get one of them in the mail in a few weeks :)

"Mom, your cards stink!"

1 comments:

Megan said...

I am so glad you went to the party! The cards look good. Cant wait to get one. hehe you are very creative so give yourself some credit! Love ya,
Meg